Players need to be aware of the (actual) world around them while they are playing Pokémon Go, for their safety and the safety of others. Here are some safety tips for playing Pokémon Go:
• Play in areas you are familiar with
• Be aware of your surroundings: Look up from your phone!
• Don’t get too close to roads
• Watch out for other pedestrians
• Be mindful of displaying your phone, as it is a very desirable item!
• Carry an extra phone charger as the app tends to drain your phone’s battery
• If you are a younger player, try to go out in groups
• Don’t trespass on private property
The Gazette Live said it perfectly, “In a nutshell - Don’t be Drowzee while you’re playing; Exeggcute some caution while you’re out and about being a Geodude - and be aware of Oddish situations which could cause you Gloom!”
For further reading:
CATEGORIES: Pedestrian Safety